Approach your Dream Bathroom by Following these 7 Handy Steps
We all want to create our dream bathroom to meet space and style requirements, and this process is often met with various challenges, such as sourcing the right materials, making good use of natural light, and maximising your space. Today we will take you through 7 steps to help you approach the process with an innovative approach.
Where is your light source?
1. To ensure you get the most out of your bathroom, it must function correctly. If your space benefits from a large window with an abundance of natural light coming in, position your bath beside the window to welcome views from a relaxed position.
Use mirrors to your advantage
2. No windows? No worries, use mirrored cabinets to visually increase the size of the space and help to boost light throughout.
Position your fittings in your preferred place
3. There are no rules to where you can have your fittings, although it is a good idea to seek advice from the professionals to ensure the layout works with the space. The position of your taps, and shower valves will influence other decisions such as where to position your storage. Amberth’s bespoke service will benefit those seeking a personalised space.
Create a statement
4. Go bold with your fittings and fixtures and add a touch of glam. Amberth went for an Art deco vibe in this bathroom, creating a statement look. The bathroom is the perfect room in the house to splash out and go for something unique.
Create a wet area
5. Imagine not having to worry about moisture and splashes from your shower area? Having the shower and bath positioned side by side means keeping moisture restricted to one main space.
The luxury of a steam shower
6. If you are opting for a walk-in shower, you have the chance to indulge in other features that will bring something different to the showering experience. Investing in a steam shower will not only offers a new showering experience but also offers health benefits.
Mix soft and hard, introducing plants
7. Introduce soft finishes to your bathroom to soften its typical hard look. Leave towels on display, or introduce a soft rug, complete with plants to bring life to the space.
For more tips and tricks for your home, and to get weekly updates sent straight to your inbox, go steady with Amberth and we will keep you up to date. Simply scroll up to the right-hand side and drop your name and email address in our sign-up box.
Thanks for reading.