Look of the month: Creative flair
This month we could not help but reminisce about the good old summer days. Bold floral prints are still running strong this season and are a great way to bring some fun into your autumn outfit. Our favourite look from the trend is this gorgeous white and indigo blue piece by Erdem – simple and feminine, yet so outrageously bold. It seems like the techno print trend is here to stay for a while.
Deep hues and creative accessories have also sneaked their way into interiors. Our most favorite item this month is the Hybrid Zoe fruit bowl by Seletti available from Liberty London. With several creative combinations to choose from, who says you have to stick to one style when it comes to your tableware!
Title Image: Pierre Frey Leo linen fabric
Central Image: Erdem Fall 2012/2013
Clockwise from top left:
- Normann Copenhagen Watch Me wall clock from Heal’s
- Diane Von Furstenberg Garden Sky cushion from Amara
- Orietta blue glass vase from Liberty London
- Greenfynch Settee chair from Anthropologie
- Hybrid Zoe fruit bowl from Liberty London
- Evoca nickel plated pair of candlesticks from Amara