We completed a kitchen makeover for our client to create a stylish space with plenty of storage. Our client wanted a stylish, modern kitchen with additional storage and more working space for their family. The project involved the complete removal of old furniture, replacement of old floor tiles, a fresh coat of paint, new appliances and new cabinetry.
A rather small, dated kitchen lacked storage space, exposed the washing machine, and needed a complete face life.
What we did:
- We used matt white and wood veneer finishes for the cupboard doors to create a contemporary look (Bianco Platino, Heban Veneer) and fitted a 30mm Samsung worktop in Ferio Black finish, bringing the look up-to-date and providing the clients with more storage and worktop space.
- We painted the walls white: lifting and visually opening the space, whilst provide a great backdrop for the aqua splash-back.
- Integrated appliances were installed and a majority of these are hidden from view. Installing the oven at eye -level was necessary to make it easy to access and enhance safety in this family home.
- The flooring was updated using Porcelanosa tiles.
- Lastly, we installed a bold splash-back for a touch of colour: We love the contrast of red accessories against this bold aqua splash-back!
We created a space that now has sufficient storage without changing the layout. By putting the unused wall to good use the transformation was simple yet effective.
If you are planning on updating your entire kitchen, kitchen cabinetry or kitchen worktop we suggest you head over to our Pinterest. Our Pinterest page has a mixture of for inspiration and previous work examples to get you started. If you already know how you want to update your kitchen then we would love to hear from you – contact us by filling out the contact form.